Wednesday 29 June 2016

Quote of the day

"For time is the longest distance between two places."
(Tennessee Williams)

I am relating so much with this verse. I understand it. And i relate it to happiness. I was walking by my childhood place, the familiar surrounding where i grow up. It changed so much, and it didn't. I can still see the remnants of my happy childhood, the signs known only by myself. I have some memories related to every inch of that place. And could be the total opposite of what T.Williams said, but it is also the same. It is the same place, unchanged. But it is different now to me, because i changed. The place i grow up, and the place that i am walking through it right now it is not the same, because of the time that passed by. I changed, even if the place stayed unchanged. It is the time that is the longest distance between my childhood and my "now" time. Uncanny, and i cannot stop wondering about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment