Sunday 14 August 2016

Neuro-hacks

Motto: "“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
Benjamin Franklin

*
Awareness is the most important skill preceding perfect flow, helping you to recognize and be in synchronicity with your environment. Here are some ideas about how to do it always, being aware in every moment, staying in the present in the same time.

**
About the concept of empty space and constant learning, as I was mentioned Ben Franklin, i found an interesting article related to this. Read here.

***
And for all of you that are voluntary sleep depriving yourselves, read this. A simple hack to greatly improve your brain performance and not only this.

****
And finally, the all praised resilience, and how this is not about going on, but about how you recover every after extra-push. How much you lose by keep going forward, regardless of your own body intelligence signals and warning. Have an idea reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment