Friday 15 July 2016

Dialogue

Why do you still try?
I try because i believe in the morphogenetic theory of Rupert Sheldrake, I try because i still care, I try because i learnt about the tipping point, and maybe I am the 100th monkey, maybe I will be the one to tip the point in the right direction. That is my reason.
OK, but now, on the serious note, what it is your next goal?
To change the world, to make it a better place.
Do you think you gonna do it?
I can always try. As Buddha said, if I will help one single person in my whole life, then i did not live for nothing. Judging from the thank you messages and notes I get every week, I think I am going in the right direction. The one direction. And I feel blessed, man, I feel full of gratitude when I can see where I am and where I could be. So many things could have been wrong at the time, but they didn't. I am Here and Now, and I like it.
Any last word?
Follow the voice of your heart. It is only a whisper, it was so long from the last time you listen it. But you can do that now. Follow the voice of your heart, and live a happy life. I know you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment