Wednesday 2 December 2015

Quote of the day

“I have lived on the lip
of insanity, wanting to know reasons,
knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.”
( Rumi )

He is the one that said this somehow differently:Yesterday i was clever, i wanted to change the world, today i am wise, i want to change myself. Why? Because in the end it is all about our perception. Some can live in hell, having everything, others can be free, even if they are in jail. We are not talking about this small confinement called human body. We are speaking of the freedom of our spirit, that part of us that we cannot quantify. In our search for happiness, sometimes we do not need to move mountains, but to change ourselves. Yesterday somebody asked me what he need to do to be an One Percenter ( in the richest 1% of the persons living now in the world ). I laugh and i asked him if he can spend more than 60 dollars per week. He said: Yes, of course. Then here is the good news, you actually are in the richest first 1% of the planet. 99% of us live with less than 60$ per week. He become sad.

Good luck and dream big, my friends!
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment