Monday 14 December 2015

Immortals

 Motto: “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”  (Albert Einstein)


I just quoted Einstein to the Old Man. I told him that lately I feel like nothing around me look like a miracle, like somehow my life is only black and white, with a shade of grey. He had a mischievous smile.
- Use the soul-link spell I just teach you last week. Choose someone. Anyone. And read his book of fate. Let’s see if you are good enough.
I looked around. I wanted to choose the most insignificant person I would see.  The retired looking man who was buying tea, bread and milk from the corner shop. I touched the surface of his conscience, using a heart to heart. And I froze instantly. He was the Master Demonologist, the one who could not die. He know of Old Magic, one long forgotten, one that human body can barely contain. I heard some stories about. They said that if he will ask, Lucifer itself will do his bid. And now I could see it, as in one first person vision movie. He was there when they build the pyramids, he was trading the Greek fire to the Greeks, he was ready to burn the Library of Alexandria, and he was ravaging Europe as Genghis-khan adviser, destroying kings and their armies, pure evil, unstoppable, powerful beyond imagination. But before 1000 A.C. something happen. I will see them burning village after village in the Carpathian Mountains, until that event. It was in the place known today as Transylvania, him and his entire legion of warriors; in front of them I could see a 12-13 years old child, looking straight to him. He was laughing.
- Can you repeat, he said. I think I did not hear correctly!
-Stop now, repent and live your life helping the others and I will spare you. I’ll spare you and your entire army, the child with blonde hair said.
- Who are you? How you dare to talk to me this way? Do you have any idea who am i?
- My name is Gabriel. And I know you well, Cain. It is not first time we meet.
- I will never stop. Do you hear me? Never.
- That is your choice. You are free to do this. And I am free to stop you.
- You are no ordinary child. lle will gurtha sina moment. lle will hesta ar' natula asto, he said, his hands start to move in some strange rhythm to support his chant.
- I am a warrior of light; I am the child of the prophecy, Cain. And I will not tolerate this. Never dare to bother humanity again. I do not want to hear your name for a thousand years.
The necromancer turn his horse and left, and nobody hear about him after this. Facts become stories, stories become legends. And peace came back to the world, for 1000 years.  But close to our days, some disciples of Aleister Crowley managed to find his sleeping place. Using blood magic, they overcame fate boundaries and he was awake once more. This time, Cain was ready to destroy everyone. He was almost out of his cave; he could see the light of the day. But two people were also there, waiting.  The Old Man, young, and the one that I was thinking is his son. Cain looked at them and roared.
-You! We meet again, Gabriel.
-We meet again, indeed. I was waiting for you. And before Cain even move, Gabriel said to him, I bless you, I wish for you to have a normal life, with the opportunity of choosing the good. I ask you to forget everything, and to live a normal life. It was said.
Once more, Cain starts walking. And now he was right here, in front of me, a man who could not see a miracle, even if it will knock me down.
-Do not ever forget, Ade, you are a warrior of light too!

Him and his lessons. I was just sitting there for a long time, thinking about everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment