Saturday 16 May 2020

Hobies and the passing of time

Another day, another sound, another music. I am playing Happy birthday on guitar, again and again. I hit around 80% of the notes, i hope to improve if i am playing it 100 times, or maybe even 1000. Today i did 7 tries. 93 times left. I am going to get on on my Spanish. And probably tomorrow i will do some of the diabetes course for a change. 

I have some ideas, just for the fun of the game. i will start to improve and completely change my wardrobe. I will make it classical and stilish. So, what would i need to start:

- good high socks - 5-10 pairs - wool and cotton and maybe 3 sport white ones for gym. 
- few plain white shirts - cotton i think
- 1 casual sport jacket
- nice pair of casual shoes
- a good pair of jeans
- a good sweater
- a nice overcoat
- another good leather belt (my usual one looks a bit rugged, bought 4 years ago in Italy, but worn every day) .

I would think what else i need, maybe a nice suit. Hmmm, intriguing. I need few more projects to take my mind out of this circus that is happening around us. 

Germany started the football, when should we expect the Premier league?

I go back to play some games, see you soon!

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment