Friday 15 May 2020

Drive and focus, lost and found

For the first time ever, another blog where i used to republish some of my posts banned me. They are saying that i coppied texts for internet. Which is funny, and i sent them email to tell that i just coppy and republish my texts. But this is not the subject for today. 

Some time ago i would take pride in publishing an original post every day, day after day. And slowly slowly one day become two, then three, and so on. 

And without realizing i forget my desire to write and improve, and i lost focus. Did not happen suddenly, but insidiously, slowly, without realizing. And i was reading some of my old texts, they were quite good. Not like the latest one. 

What happen? How did i lost my drive? This is what i will try to understand. Because i do not know how the whole world just took over and i got lost in it. 

So, i decided to try to get back to where i was. I don't know how, or how long it will take, but i am willing to start today. 

I may learn something, you may learn something. And we will go by, and advance in some direction. It is good to persist and keep going, unless  you are going in the wrong direction, isn't it?

A good evening to everyone!

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment