Wednesday 9 October 2019

Notes (A blast from the past)

The man was looking mesmerized at the towering monster that just came out of the lake's calm waters, and for a moment froze. It was then when i turned and I could see him. Like every other human until now, stopped for a moment, looked at me and start to run back to his small village.

....

Ship Journal Log 21365 - Year 5

The giant lizzards just got extinct when a big meteorite has fallen in the western hemisphere of the planet.

....

Ship Journal Log 456365 - Year 61.333.215

I am kind of bored with this exploring mission. But the primates just started to use rudimentary tools. I am thinking to help them evolve a bit by teaching how to start a fire.

....

Ship Journal Log 45578- Year 61.333.232

I like to think that i saved the future intelligent life on this planet. Just as i teach them how to make fire, another ice age just started. Most of the giant mammals got extinct.

....

Ship Journal Log 1245365 - Year 65.245.235

My new favorite species started to paint the walls of their caves. I see a glorious future.

....

Ship Journal Log 1294576 - Year 65.428.520

Humans are petty little creatures, thinking only at war and destruction. But there are few of them that make me hope that the end of the cycle will not come very soon. This Leonardo guy is bringing the art to a new level right now.

....

Ship Journal Log 1298254 - Year 65.429.005

Oh, they found the entrance of my underground base, but the shields are still on. I have a name now. Nessie, also known as the Lock Ness monster. How cute!

(This was the last entrance from our explorer from Solar System XFSTF 31337)

....



Press Release 15.12.1998 16:45 - After decades of terror and mysterious dissapearings, a serpent-like animal was killed by the Police helicopter near Lock Ness. We want to thanks to Mr. John Major, who promptly reported and confirmed the target location.


No comments:

Post a Comment