Friday 20 February 2015

To infinity and beyond


I remember now as if it was yesterday. How each of us managed to see a glimpse into the other’s soul. We understand like not many can. I don’t know why. I close my eyes and I smile. Even at this moment, when she’s having a husband for more than 7 years, and I have a wife…


Passing each other on the street, we just look and our eyes can talk in between them. We laugh in our mind, as we just shared some thoughts known only by us. Nothing changed. We can talk for one day and one night, continuing a discussion that took place 2 years ago. What I could add? In everyone life are people, bound to us by invisible chains, and our relation with them is not affected by time, prejudice or society.  A warm feeling is sent by me, to all the people around that make us to feel ourselves. No hiding, no false pretenses.  For friends of a lifetime, or maybe several of lifetimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment