Monday 8 June 2020

Surprise, surprise!

Once upon a time, I was one with the entire Universe. I used to be aware of everything and everyone. I used to have a deja-vu perception, when the events will happen simultaneously in my perception, only to allign itselves in time few moments after. My time perception was not linear, there was no past, present and future, and that was normal for me. My physical body was not my limit, as I would be aware of the entire space, not my town, not my planet or my universe, but a multitude of universes laying down one after another into infinity. 

And then, slowly slowly, one day after another, I started to forget. I become a 'normal' human being, limited in time and space. Sometimes, in my dreams, i would remember vaguely of my omnipotence, creating few worlds at the time, and enjoying being complete once more. Maybe this is Maya - the cosmic illusion, an invisible blanket covering our inner eye. 

How could i forget all these? I would never know. 

***

- Look at this! said the doctor checking the dead body, I've never seen a brain with so many circumvolutions. I need to study this a bit more. Who was this one?

I was looking incredulously at my body, laying on the cold slab, and i realised that i am dead now. 

-Come into the light! I heard His voice, as loud as thunder. It is time for you to come back Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment