Friday 23 December 2016

Kindness, habit, routine and everlasting love

"Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter."
- John Keats -

There is a special power in anonymous random acts of kindness, and your heart will sing an unseen song long after you did some, even if you do not know the one benefiting from your action. It is good to see yourself helping a person in need, it is even better to do it only for the sake of it, no pride involved at all. Try this today, pay someone coffee in the shop or help some person in need. See what happen.

"I've learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life."
- Maya Angelou -

How can you enrich your own life? By going the extra mile, especially when it is about yourself. It is your day off, take the train or bus to the next town and wonder aimlessly around, discovering what will attract you on your next move. Do something beyond your routine, it will rewire your brain and bring some sense into your life. It is a good exercise, if you get bored quickly. Be creative, think out of the box. Act out of the box. Ant tell me about your experiences. Make me curious.

"Child, give me your hand that I may walk in the light of your faith in me."
- Hannah Kahn -

It is all about the right attitude. Remember when you were a little child and your parents assisted you every step of the way. Think at yourself as the parent of the entire humanity. Consider every person that you meet as your own child. Watch him or her with love, assisting that person all along. It is all about being with your heart in everything you do, encompassing every one with parental love.

7 comments:

  1. Dear George,
    I don´t know if you would read this comment (but I hope so :-D). I want to tell you that I really love your writing and your humility in it. You are started to be reason to believe in goodness of people. I am very grateful for your blog and I think of you as my guide. As Rumi said: Be grateful for whatever comes because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.
    You are a true artist. "Artists are witnesses of their times: they should not impose on their public their own view of society, their own understanding of human beings, or their own way to make decisions, but, after speaking their speech, having their say, giving their testimony, delivering to us the product of their art and their craft, they should help others to stimulate inside themselves the artists that lie within, underdeveloped and timid as they may be, shy thoughts still unborn and fragmented, the delicate sensibility that has been blunted."
    By your writing you bring love and kindness to me and to the other people. Thank you for that. I wish you merry Christmas and happy New Year 2017. Best regards from Slovakia. I want to make you curious about me so I would be honoured if you follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/siqox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is actually Katka. I am a female :-D.
    Adam František Kollár was forgotten Slovak polyhistor, polyglot and prodigy who was forbidden on Index Librorum Prohibitorum. If you are interested you can read about him on wikipedia:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Franti%C5%A1ek_Koll%C3%A1r. Or you can visit my blog about him:
    http://adamfrantisekkollar.blogspot.sk/. Thank you for your following me on twitter :-D. I don´t have many followers so I really appreciate it :-D. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mistake. I am on the rush with all these festivities. And the account name confused me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That´s OK :-D. It is my mistake, not yours. I should sign at the end. At least you have learned something new. Best regards Katka :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every end marks a new beginning.
    Keep your spirits and determination unshaken,
    And you shall always walk the glory road.
    With courage, faith and great effort,
    you shall achieve everything you desire.
    I wish you a very Happy New Year. Write me if I can help you somehow.

    ReplyDelete