Tuesday 27 September 2016

In that September's evening

I lost my way, somewhere on the road. I do not know what happen, but i am not responding fast enough to the change, it is like somehow i started to solidify myself, like the fluidity and the grace is hard to reach these days. But my habits are strong, and my will even stronger. Maybe i need to rest, but this is highly improbable, as i just finished my holiday one week ago. Maybe is just the thought that i will need to work for 6 months until i will go somewhere again, far away from home. I will use different strategies, i will diversify my interest, in order to find that spark of madness and creativity which drove me up. Could be a lost that i feel more than expected, could be the realization of my own mortality. Something need to be done. Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment