Thursday 21 September 2017

Time as an essence.

There is a moment when i realize that i need to slow down, as i think about my last week, gone in a blur, and i just vaguely remember 2 hours of yoga and 1-2 games of LoL. Rest of the time, i just slept or worked. I was not feeling creative or rest properly, 5-6 hours of sleep stolen to the night. Something needs to be done. I am too busy, but i am not productive. Maybe i need to see what i need to stop doing, and how to improve my free time. There will be always worries, things to be done or money to be spent. And, in between those moments. the life is gone.

I will reclaim my free time. Starting from tomorrow. I need my happiness. I need my quality daily experience. I will stop being a shadow of myself, a mere automaton finding reasons to keep going. This should be my manifesto. But i am so busy tomorrow. What should i do? What should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment