Friday 30 June 2017

Daily wisdom

"There are many great minds on earth and not all are human."
- Anthony Douglas Williams -

I was looking into his eyes, and, recollecting my lucid dreaming experience, they seems to be alive. Definitely this dolphin is an intelligent being.
'Of course i am!' he told me telepathically, and i suddenly jumped straight into a standing position. I couldn't believe it. He can talk.


"There are no obstacles on the path; the obstacles are the path. "
- Zen Proverb -

I always wanted to be happy. On my quest for happiness i burned bridges, i create some other bridges, i lost time, i gained experience, but, at first i believed that happiness is the goal. Much later i realized that, in fact, happiness is the journey, it is not something static, to achieve, but the fire burning inside of us, following us on the path right away.


"An extraordinary business starts with extraordinary people. Extraordinary people start with purpose."
- Jesper Lowgren -

One company chooses to close all their shops on Black Friday and let all the employees to go outdoors with their families. We are waking up. Slowly, but nevertheless, we are doing it.


"I know nothing in the world that has as much power as a word. Sometimes I write one, and I look at it, until it begins to shine."
- Emily Dickinson -

The words contain a power within itselves, a new kind of energy that can build sand castles inside our mind. They are real, as real as us, human beings. Do not forget this, and use the power of the words wisely.



No comments:

Post a Comment